Dear Friends and Colleagues,
Since 2003 CISCRP has been providing advocacy, education, and assistance for patients and their families considering participation in clinical trials. During the past 15 years we’ve established and expanded our initiatives and programs through generous donations from supporters like you.
Our award-winning international programs and initiatives include:
- Print and digital educational brochures and resources
- Community health education events
- Medical Heroes recognition campaigns
- Public service announcements
- Educational mass media campaigns
- Scholarly research studies
- Educational webinars
- Patient communications and plain language services
CISCRP provides all of its educational programs and resources free of charge to the public, to patients and their families. We do this to assure our independence, quality, and credibility and to ensure that our programs and resources are accessible and affordable.
But we can’t do it without your generous support. Your donations help us continue our work and create new, innovative and impactful educational programs and initiatives. In 2019 your generous donations will help support a number of important initiatives including:
- A new online virtual fitness challenge recognizing study volunteers
- An assistance program helping patients navigate online registries of clinical trials
- A new edition of CISCRP’s The Gift of Participation book in public libraries
- A science museum exhibit to educate elementary through high school aged children
Please consider supporting CISCRP today. Your contribution, no matter how small, makes a difference. Your tax–deductible donation can be made in the following of ways:
Online: Click here
(Made payable to CISCRP)
One Liberty Square, Suite 510
Boston, MA 02109
Thank you in advance for your support.
Founder and Chair of CISCRP