- This event has passed.
AWARE for All – Atlanta | Virtual Event
November 16, 2021 @ 6:00 pm - November 18, 2021 @ 7:00 pm ESTFree!
Join us 6-7pm EST each night on November 16, 17, and 18
AWARE for All – Atlanta is a virtual educational event.
Clinical trials save lives. Learn about the clinical trial process and how you can get involved.
At the AWARE for All – Atlanta educational event, you’ll:
- Hear personal stories from people who have participated in clinical trials and why they chose to participate
- Listen to healthcare professionals on how they help people participating in clinical trials
- Visit over 30 organizations in the Informational Exhibit Center to access health and wellness resources.
- Receive a free booklet with helpful information about clinical trials
November 16th: Rabih Dahdouh, Overview Presenter
November 17th Panel Discussion
- Tina Berry, Oncology Trial Participant and Project Manager at Northside Hospital Cancer Institute
- Terp Vairin, Mental Health/Depression Trial Participant
- Melissa Hardman, Trial Participant, Founder & CEO of Faces of Research, LLC
- Ashley Nealy, COVID-19 Trial Participant
- Glenn Bachmann, Lymphoma Trial Participant
November 18th Panel Discussion
- Phyllis Kaplan, Diabetes Trial Participant, Sr. Manager of Events & Community Engagement at CISCRP
- Meghan Mckenzie, Principal Inclusion, Internal Partnering in Chief Diversity Office at Genentech
- Leah Szumita, Director of the Clinical Trial Support Center for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- Zach Mitchell, Director of Business Operations & Recruitment at iResearch
- Tamara Wakhisi, Medical-Surgical Research Supervisor, Oncology at Northside Hospital – Central Research Department
- Yolanda Little Diverse Patient Recruitment and Retention, Novartis
- Mary Slomkowski, Director, Clinical Management CNS, Otsuka
We’re excited for you to join us this November to learn more about clinical trials and how they work.
Download the Event Program Handbook