AWARE for All – Midwest | VIRTUAL Event
July 22 @ 4:30 pm - 6:00 pm CDTFree!
NOTE: This event will run 2:30-4:00 PDT, 3:30-5:00 MDT, & 5:30-7:00 EDT
Informational Exhibit Center and Webinar
The AWARE for All – Midwest educational event covers the Illinois, Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, and Minnesota areas.
Taking good care of your health is one of the most important things you can do for yourself.
At the AWARE for All – Midwest Webinar and Informational Exhibit Center, you’ll:
- Hear personal stories from people who have participated in clinical trials and why they chose to participate
- Find out how healthcare professionals help people participating in clinical trials.
- Join in on a 5-minute easy chair yoga exercise
- Visit over 30 organizations in the Informational Exhibit Center to access health information, read brief stories from people who have participated in a clinical trial, visit the Health & Wellness Pavilion, and more!
- Receive a free downloadable booklet with helpful information about clinical research—available in English and Spanish
We’re excited for you to join us on Thursday, July 22nd to learn more about clinical trials and how they work.