AWARE for All – Northeast | VIRTUAL Event
April 15 @ 4:30 pm - 6:00 pm EDTFree!
NOTE: This event will run 1:30-3:00pm PDT, 2:30-4:00pm MDT, & 3:30-5:00pm CDT
Informational Exhibit Center and Webinar
Thursday, April 15, 2021 | 90-minute Free Event
Learn about clinical trials and how they work.
New and expanded format. The AWARE for All – Northeast educational event will cover the Boston, New York, Washington DC, Hartford/New Haven and Baltimore areas with a specific focus on these therapeutic areas and medical conditions:
- Infectious Disease/Lyme Disease
- Cardiology/Heart Disease, Stroke
You will also have an opportunity to visit the Informational Exhibit Center that offers more friendly, informative resources about clinical trials and these specific medical conditions, helpful health tips and exercises, and the ability to connect with health and wellness organizations in your own community.
Taking good care of your health is one of the most important things you can do for yourself.
At the AWARE for All – Northeast Webinar and Informational Exhibit Center, you’ll:
- Hear personal stories from patients who participated in clinical trials
- Listen to medical staff members on how they help patients participating in clinical trials
- Hear from patients on why they chose to participate and their decision-making thoughts
- Have fun with quick and easy 5-minute health exercises
- Receive a free downloadable booklet with a lot of helpful information about clinical research—available in English and Spanish
- Visit over 25 organizations in the Informational Exhibit Center to learn more about clinical trials for you and/or a loved one, access informative health-related tips, view 2-3 minute videos, read stories from patients who participated in a clinical trial, and much more.
There are a lot of clinical studies that focus on specific illnesses and treatments but also to improving general heath, such as allergies, skincare, anxiety issues, cholesterol, and so much more.
We’re excited for you to join us on April 15th to learn more about clinical trials and how they work.
Program Details to be Published Soon