AWARE for All – Southeast | VIRTUAL Event
November 18 @ 4:30 pm - 6:00 pm ESTFree!
NOTE: This event will run 1:30- 3:00 pm PST, 2:30-4:00 MST, & 3:30- 5:00 CST
Informational Exhibit Center and Webinar
The AWARE for All – Southeast educational event covers the Nashville, Charleston, Atlanta, Charlotte, Jacksonville areas.
Taking good care of your health is one of the most important things you can do for yourself.
At the AWARE for All – Southeast Webinar and Informational Exhibit Center, you’ll:
- Hear personal stories from people who have participated in clinical trials and why they chose to participate
- Listen to healthcare professionals on how they help people participating in clinical trials
- Join in on a 5-minute easy health exercise
- Visit over 30 organizations in the Informational Exhibit Center to access health information, read brief stories from people who have participated in a clinical trial, visit the Health & Wellness Pavilion, and more!
- Receive a free downloadable booklet with helpful information about clinical trials—available in English and Spanish
We’re excited for you to join us on Thursday, November 18th to learn more about clinical trials and how they work.