- This event has passed.
AWARE for All – Raleigh | VIRTUAL EVENT
October 22, 2020 @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm EDTFree!
Virtual Health Fair and Live Webinar
AWARE for All – Raleigh is a free program that aims to educate people about clinical research so they can make informed decisions about their health. This virtual event includes free health exercises, a ceremony to honor clinical research volunteers, and informational presentations that feature community organizations and research organizations, local physicians and patients. Watch the webinar recording here.
- 4:00 PM—4:05 PM: Welcome from CISCRP
- 4:10 PM – 4:40 PM: Overview Presentation
- What Clinical Research Means to You
- 4:55 PM—5:00 PM: Health Exercise
- Shibashi & Lung Cancer Risk Assessment
- 5:00 PM—5:35 PM: Panel Discussion
- 5:35 PM—5:45 PM: Q&A
- 5:45 PM—5:50 PM: Health Exercise
- 5:50 PM—6:00 PM: Med Hero Ceremony & Raffle
Download the Event Program Handbook: