- This event has passed.
AWARE for All – Miami | VIRTUAL EVENT
December 8, 2020 @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pmFree!
Virtual Health Fair and Live Webinar
Tuesday, December 8th, from 4-6pm EST
Taking good care of your health is one of the most important things you can do for yourself.
At the AWARE for All – Miami Webinar, you’ll:
- Hear personal stories from patients who participated in clinical trials
- Listen to medical staff members on how they help patients participating in clinical trials
- Hear from patients on why they chose to participate and their decision-making thoughts
- Have fun with quick and easy 5-minute exercises
- Receive a free downloadable booklet with lots of helpful information about clinical research—available in English and Spanish
You don’t have to be sick to participate in clinical research. There are a lot of clinical studies that focus on improving general health, like issues with allergies, skincare, anxiety issues, cholesterol and so much more.
We’re excited for you to join us on December 8th from 4-6pm EST (1pm-3pm PST).
AGENDA (4-6pm EST)
4:00 PM—4:05 PM: Welcome from CISCRP
4:05 PM – 4:30 PM: Overview Presentation Dr. Rishi Kakar
4:30 PM—4:35 PM: Mental Health Tips
4:40 PM—5:30 PM: Panel Discussion
5:30 PM—5:45 PM: Q&A
5:45 PM—5:50 PM: Breast Health Tips
5:50 PM—6:00 PM: Med Hero Ceremony & Raffle
HOW WILL I SIGN IN?
It’s easy to access the AWARE – Miami Webinar!
1. A link to the webinar platform will be sent in your confirmation email after registering, and reminder emails before the event
2. Follow the link and click “Already Registered”
3. Enter your email address
4. You’re in!
AWARE for All. AWARE for You.
Be sure to learn more about the AWARE for All program on the CISCRP website.