- This event has passed.
AWARE for All – Miami | VIRTUAL EVENT
December 8, 2020 @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm ESTFree!
Virtual Health Fair and Live Webinar
Tuesday, December 8th, from 4-6pm EST
Taking good care of your health is one of the most important things you can do for yourself.
At the AWARE for All – Miami Webinar, you’ll:
- Hear personal stories from patients who participated in clinical trials
- Listen to medical staff members on how they help patients participating in clinical trials
- Hear from patients on why they chose to participate and their decision-making thoughts
- Have fun with quick and easy 5-minute exercises
- Receive a free downloadable booklet with lots of helpful information about clinical research—available in English and Spanish
You don’t have to be sick to participate in clinical research. There are a lot of clinical studies that focus on improving general health, like issues with allergies, skincare, anxiety issues, cholesterol and so much more.
4:00 PM—4:05 PM: Welcome from CISCRP
4:05 PM – 4:30 PM: Overview Presentation Dr. Rishi Kakar
4:30 PM—4:35 PM: Mental Health Tips
4:40 PM—5:30 PM: Panel Discussion
5:30 PM—5:45 PM: Q&A
5:45 PM—5:50 PM: Breast Health Tips
5:50 PM—6:00 PM: Med Hero Ceremony & Raffle
AWARE for All. AWARE for You.
Be sure to learn more about the AWARE for All program on the CISCRP website.