CISCRP’s Journey to Better Health exhibit may be headed to a city near you! Starting this September, our exhibit will be traveling to various community events across Atlanta, Chicago, and New York. We invite all community members to visit for an interactive learning experience. Attendees will have the opportunity to walk through our educational exhibit and learn about the clinical research process.
To learn more about this initiative read our most recent newsletter article, “Journey to Better Health Mobile Exhibit Continues on its National Tour“.
Where We’re Headed:
- September 2 – Atlanta Black Pride Weekend
- September 7 – Gwinnett County Health Fair Norcross
- September 14 to September 15 – Black Women’s Expo Atlanta
- September 21 – Pain in the Pews: Mental Health and Ministry Conference
- October 5 – 3rd MOLA Latino Health Symposium
- October 6 – Chicago Ultimate Women’s Expo
- October 11 – Bank of America Chicago Marathon Health & Fitness Expo
- October 31 to November 1 – TCS New York City Marathon Health & Wellness Expo
- November 2 – November 3 – New Jersey Ultimate Women’s Expo
- November 7 – AWARE for All Long Island
- November 14 – New York for Seniors Health & Wellness Resource Fair