CISCRP Is dedicated to educating the public and patients about the importance of clinical research education. To increase awareness, we partner with the Medical Hero Alumni to help us spread the word; we call these individuals Medical Hero Ambassadors. We provide resources and training to Medical Hero Ambassadors who would like to speak in their local communities about clinical research participation.
- Working knowledge of the clinical research process and how clinical trials are conducted
- Advocate of patients being treated as partners in the clinical research process
- Desire to educate the public and patients about clinical research and clinical trial opportunities
- Ability to represent the clinical research enterprise in a neutral manner (non-promotional, non-study- or trial-specific)
- Supportive of CISCRP’s mission to educate and inform the public and patients about clinical research and clinical trial participation
What CISCRP Provides:
- Educational materials such as brochures, FAQ sheets, and digital files
- PPT presentation about clinical research
- Access to our network of Ambassadors to share best practices and exchange ideas
- Social media toolkit to promote your participation at upcoming events
- Tips and ideas for how to locate local community health fairs and events
If you would like more information about the program and how you can become a Clinical Research Ambassador, please contact Leslie Perez at firstname.lastname@example.org.