CISCRP and World Courier collaborated to host a webinar on September 24, 2019. This webinar examines the role of patient engagement in recruitment, retention and patient satisfaction in clinical trials.
- Patient Feedback on Clinical Trial Participation
- What do Patients Want and how can we Support Them?
- Value of Investing in Patient Engagement
- What is Direct-to-Patient (DtP) Logistics?
- DtP Case Study: Collaborative Project Setup
- What are Organizations Doing Now? What are the Next Steps?
- There is no ‘one-size fits all’ approach to patient engagement – options are key!
- Helping advance science and treatment, the ability to access information about their health and condition, and the amount of care and attention they received while enrolled are some of the top ‘likes’ among clinical trial volunteers
- Jasmine Benger, Senior Project Manager, Research Services, CISCRP
- Alex Guite, Vice President, Strategy and Services, World Courier
- Mike Sweeney, Senior Director, Patient Centric Logistics, World Courier