Title: Project Manager, Research Services
Location: Boston, MA
By joining the Boston-based nonprofit CISCRP, you will become part of a team dedicated to raising awareness and understanding about clinical research and the important role it plays in public health. Utilize your analytical, detail-oriented critical thinking skills to assess and enhance our award-winning programs, services, and educational materials
The Project Manager is primarily responsible for supporting the CISCRP Research Services department on all aspects of CISCRP’s research programs – including business development; client and sponsor engagement; project planning; development and execution; focus group and interview moderation, data analysis, reporting and communication.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Support logistical planning and execution of Patient Advisory Boards (focus groups), individual in-depth interviews, workshops and other patient/caregiver engagement activities
- Maintain timely and responsive communication with clients and project teams. Actively participate in and lead client teleconferences and project meetings.
- Development of questionnaires or discussion guides, survey distribution (programming if online), data collection.
- Act as lead facilitator for Patient Advisory Boards (focus groups), individual in-depth interviews, workshops and other patient/caregiver engagement activities
- Practice ‘active listening’ and encourage discussion while being careful not to influence opinions
- Ensure the participation of all participants in discussion
- Manage group dynamics (preventing an individual from dominating the discussion)
- Lead data analysis and reporting by synthesizing and summarizing research findings into digestible reports. Review all final reports for accuracy.
- Present research findings online or in-person to client and or project teams.
- Support collaborations with patient advocacy groups and other patient organizations to recruit participants for the above-described initiatives.
- Actively maintain project timelines.
- Support any business development activities – including preparation of project proposals and prospective client calls.
- Collaborate with external vendors and/or contractors as necessary.
- Regular reporting of progress on various project to the Research Services Director
Qualifications and Skills:
- BS/MS preferably in marketing, business, social sciences
- 2-3 years primary market research related experience
- Proven project management skills
- Proficient understanding of qualitative and quantitative research methodologies
- Ability to use research tools and techniques, e.g. focus groups, IDI’s, and online surveys
- Strong moderation skills (focus groups and IDIs)
- Possess excellent creative and analytic problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Highly organized with the ability to set priorities, develop and manage multiple projects and timelines simultaneously with excellent attention to
- Willing to travel nationally and internationally (25% of the time)*
*Once safe to do so. Currently, CISCRP staff are not traveling due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
All employees are currently working remotely due to Covid-19. All new employees will be onboarded and trained remotely.
To apply, please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Please note in the email subject line, “Project Manager, Research Services”