Project Manager, Research Services
The Project Manager is primarily responsible for supporting the CISCRP Research Services department on all aspects of CISCRP’s research programs – including business development; client and sponsor engagement; project planning; development and execution; focus group and interview moderation, data analysis, reporting and communication.
- Competitive benefits package
- Flexible work schedule
- Mission-driven work culture in a supportive and fun work environment
- Development and training opportunities
- Altruistic feeling
- Support logistical planning and execution of Patient Advisory Boards (focus groups), individual in-depth interviews, workshops and other patient/caregiver engagement activities
- Maintain timely and responsive communication with clients and project teams. Actively participate in and lead client teleconferences and project meetings.
- Development of questionnaires or discussion guides, survey distribution (programming if online), data collection.
- Act as lead facilitator for Patient Advisory Boards (focus groups), individual in-depth interviews, workshops and other patient/caregiver engagement activities
What You Bring
- BS/MS preferably in marketing, business, social sciences (psychology, anthropology, sociology, political science, history, geography, economics)
- 2-3 years primary market research related experience
- Proven project management skills
- Strong moderation skills (focus groups and IDIs)
- Willing to travel nationally and internationally as needed (no more than 10% of the time)
Why Work With Us?
At CISCRP we are always interested in meeting qualified candidates eager to join our mission. The caliber, passion, and energy of our teams drive the success of our educational initiatives and inspire the public, patient, and professional communities that we serve. Our people make all the difference!
By joining the Boston-based nonprofit CISCRP, you will become part of a team dedicated to raising awareness and understanding about clinical research and the important role it plays in public health. Next to a competitive salary with extensive benefits, we offer you the chance to grow and be a part of a team driven by creativity, health literacy, and patient centricity.
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At CISCRP we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 – $68,000.00 per year
To apply, please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please note in the email subject line, “Project Manager, Research Services”.