CISCRP has an extensive library of educational materials and tools that help patients, their families and the general public learn about clinical research and what it means to be an informed study volunteer. We offer many of these materials free of charge to the public and patients in our Education Center.
We also offer options for Research Professionals and Sponsors to utilize, license, and co-brand our award-winning materials. Below is a description of some of the services we offer. Contact Leslie Perez for more information or to request a custom proposal.
Co-brandingCISCRP can co-brand any of our Print Brochures and Digital Brochures with your company’s logo and contact information to show your commitment to patient education and engagement. These can be posted to your website or printed and distributed at your sites, waiting rooms, and to patients.
Content LicensingCISCRP is pleased to offer various options to license our award-winning educational clinical research content. Our materials are used by research centers, sites, academic institutions, pharmaceutical companies, health care professionals, and advocacy groups to provide information and education about clinical research and clinical trial participation. Benefits of licensing CISCRP’s content:
- You don’t need to “re-invent the wheel” – we have brochures, flyers, FAQs, patient stories, videos, books, interactive pages, and more
- All of our materials are reviewed and approved by Editorial Panels, which consist of patients, scientists, research professionals, advocates, and other experts.
- Most of our materials are written at a 6th-8th grade reading level and in lay language to ensure that the content is easy to comprehend.
- You will be able to share and post items directly to your own website, social media channels, emails, and can distribute items directly to your patients and their families.
- CISCRP is a non-profit, neutral organization so our materials are never promotional or biased.