Patient Diversity Campaign
CISCRP’s Patient Diversity campaign focuses on sharing educational information about clinical research and highlighting the critical importance of patient diversity within clinical trial participation in order to discover treatments that are effective for all.
CISCRP partners with 5 leading publishers reaching diverse, minority and underserved communities to circulate an educational spread that includes a full-page, 4-color advertisement highlighting the importance of patient diversity in clinical studies.
Atlanta Voice, Chicago Citizen, Michigan Chronicle, Philly Tribune, Excelsior LA (Los Angeles).
Plus, 4-value added digital newspaper websites: Chicago Defender, Atlanta Daily World, News Pittsburgh Courier, Atlanta Tribune.
Through continued initiatives like this one, our hope and goal is to rebuild trust, increase literacy, bridge communication gaps, and expand education about clinical research across all diverse populations. View additional clinical research educational materials.
To participate in an upcoming Patient Diversity campaign by contributing an article, advertisement or logo, please contact Matt Steele at email@example.com Sponsorship packages are available upon request.
Please see sponsorship benefits below.
- Reach over 2 million individuals in the Black, African American, Hispanic and Latino communities in 5 leading news publications—digital, print and web—plus 4 value added digital news publications
- Published twice per year: May & October
- Full-page educational spread: sponsored content adjacent to full-page, 4-color advertisement
- Dedicated website page listing the 5 newspapers, 4-value add digital news editions, and acknowledgement of sponsoring organizations on CISCRPs website
- Sponsoring organization’s name and logo with link to their website on the Patient Diversity campaign website page
- Special acknowledgement in CISCRPs Circle of Supporters website page
- Special mentions and tags in CISCRPs social media posts
- Special mentions in CISCRPs email campaigns
- Digital PDF of newspapers to share internally and/or externally to increase campaign’s visibility
- Print copies of newspapers distributed at leading industry conferences throughout the year
- Print copies of newspapers sent to sponsoring companies for internal and external distribution and promotional campaigns
- Marketing flyers promoting Patient Diversity campaign distributed at industry conferences
- Reference of sponsorship in press release
- PowerPoint slide template of Patient Diversity campaign to display at company meetings, on digital TV screens, at industry conferences and other channels
- Performance metric reports provided after each campaign