Custom Research Projects
In addition to Patient Advisory Boards and Patient Clinical Trial Journey Workshops, CISCRP also conducts in-depth interviews, online surveys, and facilitates discussions among cross-functional teams. We work collaboratively with your organization to design a research plan that meets your objectives.
Custom research projects include:
- Assessing volunteer response to new informed consent technology
- Gauging volunteer commitment and satisfaction in a long-term trial
- Testing patient understanding and adherence to a draft protocol
- Evaluating the feasibility of ‘crowdsourcing’ patient input for protocol design
- Gathering volunteer feedback on satisfaction with clinical supplies
- Testing of a new clinical trial application
Request more information
Fill out the form below to request a Research Services proposal.