USA Today Supplement
CISCRP’s National Clinical Trial Outreach and Awareness Initiative focuses on educating the general public and patient communities about clinical research and improving the overall perception of study participation and those who choose to volunteer for clinical trials. Conceived in 2016, this initiative centers around a robust ‘Clinical Trial’ supplemental insert published biannually in the USA Today newspaper, reaching a potential readership of over 1.75 million individuals in print, and over 1 million digital readers. The insert opens with an inspiring cover story, and features educational articles and advertisements sharing information about the clinical trial process, ongoing patient advocacy and engagement efforts by key stakeholders, current ‘hot topics’ garnering attention in the industry, and much more.
In each USA Today supplement, CISCRP and supporting partners dedicate a full back-page advertisement to thank clinical study volunteers for their contribution to the advancement of public health and to recognize these individuals as “Medical Heroes”.
View our latest campaign to learn more about clinical research.
To participate in an upcoming supplement by contributing an article, advertisement, or logo, please contact Katherine Marriott at KMarriott@ciscrp.org. Sponsorship media packages are available upon request. Please see below for more information.
- Reach a large number of people throughout the U.S.
- Total potential readership: 1.75 million readers
- Printed copies distributed: 250,000 copies
- Digital reach – 1 million readers
- Additional outreach and dissemination from CISCRP, industry partners, and sponsors – over 1 million readers
- Dedicated website page on CISCRP and sponsor websites during the release of the campaign; throughout the year, CISCRP continued marketing initiatives to support awareness
- Digital components of the campaigns garnered 87,000+ social media impressions through MediaPlanet’s tailored outlets
- Over 250,000 total impressions from social media promotions
- Featured on digital platforms of influential leaders, partners, and organizations—including website, blogs and eNewsletters
- Print copies of supplement distributed at leading industry conferences throughout the year