USA Today Supplement
CISCRP’s supplements in USA Today focus on the general population, how they think about clinical research and those who volunteer for clinical trials. The campaign, started in 2016, recognizes clinical trial volunteers as “Medical Heroes” for their gift of trial participation.
The campaign’s goal is to bring greater national and public awareness to the importance of clinical research and demonstrate how clinical research and clinical trial participants are helping to advance the future of public health. Each year, we disseminate two supplements—print and digital—in the USA Today.
As a sponsor of this initiative, you will be able to nationally showcase your organization’s support for patient and volunteer engagement and appreciation, as well as help to spread awareness of the importance of clinical trial participation.
To participate as a sponsor in an upcoming supplement with an article, ad and/or logo, please contact Katherine Marriott at firstname.lastname@example.org. Sponsorship Media Packages are available.
- Reach a large number of people throughout the U.S.
- Total potential readership: 1.75 million readers
- Printed copies distributed: 250,000 copies
- Digital reach – 1 million readers
- Additional outreach and dissemination from CISCRP, industry partners, and sponsors – over 1 million readers
- Dedicated website page on CISCRP and sponsor websites during the release of the campaign; throughout the year, CISCRP continued marketing initiatives to support awareness
- Digital components of the campaigns garnered 87,000+ social media impressions through MediaPlanet’s tailored outlets
- Over 250,000 total impressions from social media promotions
- Featured on digital platforms of influential leaders, partners, and organizations—including website, blogs and eNewsletters
- Print copies of supplement distributed at leading industry conferences throughout the year