Clinical Trials Supplement, USA Today
CISCRP’s International Clinical Trial Outreach and Awareness Initiative focuses on educating the general public and diverse patient communities about clinical research, improving the overall perception of study participation, and recognizing the individuals who choose to volunteer for clinical trials.
Conceived in 2016, this educational media awareness campaign centers around a ‘Clinical Trial’ supplemental insert published biannually in the USA Today newspaper, reaching a potential readership of over 75,000 individuals in print, and over 1 million digital readers. The insert opens with an inspiring cover story, and features educational articles and advertisements about clinical trials, ongoing patient advocacy and engagement efforts by key stakeholders, current healthcare topics garnering attention in the industry, and much more.
CISCRP and supporting partners dedicate a full back-page, 4-color advertisement in each Clinical Trial Supplement to thank all the ‘Medical Heroes’ — medical, healthcare and research professionals working to provide care and treatment; patients, their families and the public for their contribution to the advancement of public health.
View our latest campaign, Clinical Trials Supplement USA Today December 2020 to learn more about clinical research.
To participate in an upcoming supplement by contributing an article, advertisement, or logo, please contact Matt Steele at email@example.com. Sponsorship media packages are available upon request. Please see below for more information.
- Reach a large number of diverse individuals throughout the U.S.
- Total potential readership: 2.5 million readers
- Printed copies distributed: 250,000 copies
- Digital reach – 1 million readers
- Additional digital outreach — 1 million digital readers via a December Healthcare digital newsletter and a digital custom-published Clinical Trials campaign newsletter
- Additional outreach and dissemination from CISCRP, industry partners, and sponsors – over 1 million readers
- Dedicated website page on CISCRP and sponsor websites during the release of the campaign; throughout the year, CISCRP continued marketing initiatives to support awareness
- Digital components of the campaigns garner 90,000+ social media impressions through MediaPlanet’s tailored outlets
- Over 250,000 total impressions from social media promotions
- Featured on digital platforms of influential leaders, partners, and organizations—including website, blogs and eNewsletters
- Metric performance reports provided post-campaign
- PowerPoint presentation of Clinical Trials Supplement, USA Today media campaign with “Thank You” full-page, 4-color ad and content to share with colleagues, during internal business meetings, at industry presentations, or through other promotional initiatives to spread awareness of clinical research