I want to take a moment to thank you on behalf of CISCRP for your generous support last year. Your time, sponsorship and donations, ideas and encouragement enabled us to achieve unprecedented growth and momentum. A few highlights — in 2019, CISCRP:
- Produced four (4) AWARE-for-All educational events in diverse cities throughout the U.S.
- Facilitated thirty-three (33) patient input panels to solicit feedback on draft protocol designs, clinical research documents, communications, and new clinical trial technologies and solutions
- Provided over 700 clinical trial result summaries and thousands of other communications — in plain easy language — for patients and their families
- Raised clinical trial awareness with the Journey to Better Health traveling exhibit in three (3) major urban communities – Atlanta, Chicago and New York
- Reached millions of people through our National Media Awareness campaign and expanded our focus to include a special patient diversity initiative
- Assisted more than 2,500 patients and their families in search of information on relevant clinical trials underway
Thank you for collaborating with us to continue our efforts to raise clinical research literacy and improve patient engagement. Together we make a difference!
Joan A. Chambers
Senior Director, Marketing & Outreach
PS – please give me a call or visit ciscrp.org to learn more about supporting our programs and initiatives