Clinical Research Educational Video Series
Animated & Live Action Videos About Clinical Research
CISCRP is bringing several subject matter experts together to launch an animated, live action video series that shares how new therapies are developed and how ongoing clinical trials are adapting in the current environment.
These videos will also be made available in Spanish.
View the Videos
- How are new treatments developed?
- Why does it take so long to develop new treatments?
- What are promising COVID-19 treatments and where are they in development?
- Why do people participate and what are their expectations and experiences?
(Coming in July)
- For study volunteers in clinical trials currently, how can they continue to participate?
- How will their participation experience change?
- What are principles of participation that won’t change?
- What happens if their clinical trial is suspended or postponed?
(Coming in August)
- What does participation in COVID-19 clinical trials look like and where can we learn more?
- Compared to typical clinical trials, how is study volunteer participation different for remote, hybrid and decentralized clinical trials?
- How is patient data collected in clinical trials? How is my data being shared and protected?
- What principles and protections are in place to ensure participant safety and privacy?
To learn more about participating in this new educational video series, please contact Ellyn Getz, Associate Director of Development & Community Engagement, at email@example.com or 617-725-2750 x320.