Clinical Research Educational Video Series
Animated & Live Action Videos About Clinical Research
CISCRP is bringing several subject matter experts together to launch an animated, live action video series that shares how new therapies are developed and how ongoing clinical trials are adapting in the current environment.
These videos will also be made available in Spanish.
View the Videos
(Coming in August)
- What are the principles of study volunteer participation and how is volunteer safety and ethical treatment protected?
- How is the participation experience changing during the pandemic?
- What happens if their clinical trial is suspended or postponed?
(Coming in September)
- What are the roles and responsibilities of the various parties involved in clinical research?
- How is patient data being collected and shared?
- How are roles changing under decentralized and virtual clinical trials?
To learn more about participating in this new educational video series, please contact Ellyn Getz, Associate Director of Development & Community Engagement, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-725-2750 x320.