Finding Treatments Together
3-part Animated Educational Clinical Research Video Series
CISCRP brought several subject matter experts together to develop, design and release a 3-part, animated, live action video series that shares how new therapies are developed, the safeguards in place, how clinical trials are adapting to be more accessible in the current environment, and explains the role each person has involved in clinical research. These videos are available in Spanish and Mandarin.
Thank you to our generous sponsors:
- How new treatments are developed under specific requirements and different study designs.
- Regulatory oversight and guidelines are in place for the conduct of safe and ethical clinical trials.
- How clinical trials are adapting to make them more accessible for participants.
- Who is involved in a clinical trial?
- What are the important roles and purposes each person has when involved in a clinical trial?
- How is a clinical trial conducted safely and ethically?
Introducing Our New Finding Treatments Together Brochure Series
New Brochures Coming Soon