AWARE for All is a free clinical research education program that includes free health screenings, informational exhibits that feature community groups and research centers, local physician and patient speakers, and a reception to honor clinical research participants. AWARE for All events are hosted 5 times per year in communities around the globe.
AWARE for All: Key Take-Aways
- Learn what clinical research is and how it plays into public health
- Understand the benefits, risks, and safe-guards in place to protect study volunteers
- Meet local doctors and research participants
- Receive information about next steps for those evaluating clinical research opportunities
Nominate a City / Request Information / Sponsor
Our event hosts are dedicated to increasing public understanding of clinical research and creating a community of active and informed participants in the clinical research process. We’d love to work with you on an upcoming educational, outreach campaign. Call us, or click on the buttons below to email us!
Associate Director, Development & Community Engagement
Manager of Events &
Or, Fill Out the Form Below to Request General Information about our Events
Ways to Support
As an independent nonprofit with extensive experience planning and executing public and patient educational, outreach programs that focus on clinical research, CISCRP is uniquely positioned to assist organizations in community engagement efforts. We are always looking to engage with community partners to create new programs, provide input towards program development, offer health screenings, outreach and financial support.
To speak further about opportunities to collaborate on upcoming events and share best practices, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
AWARE for All Impact Measures
On average per city:
- 2 to 4 million people reached through outreach channels (print, digital, social media and mass media)
- 350 community collaborators engaged in each community
- 96% of our audiences plans to tell their friends and family something they learned about at the event
- 99% rate the program as “excellent and highly informative”
- 25% of attendees heard about clinical research prior to attending the AWARE program
- 70% of attendees are members of public/patient communities
* includes total number of healthcare facilities, research sites, places of worship, community centers, chapters of charity groups, community venues (libraries, hair salons, etc.)