CISCRP brought several subject matter experts together to develop, design and release a 3-part, animated, live action video series that shares how new therapies are developed, the safeguards in place, how clinical trials are adapting to be more accessible in the current environment, and explains the role each person has involved in clinical research.
- Overview of clinical trials and the process.
- Safeguards in place when participating in a clinical trial.
- How clinical trials are adapting to make them more accessible for participants.
- Who is involved in a clinical trial
- The important roles and purposes each person has when involved in a clinical trial
- How is a clinical trial conducted safely and ethically
Platinum Awarded for Team Achievement in Educational Long Form Video
Silver Awarded for
Best Long Video Content