CISCRP has an extensive library of educational materials and tools that help patients, their families and the general public learn about clinical research and what it means to be an informed study volunteer. We offer many of these materials free of charge to the public and patients in our Education Center.
We also offer options for Research Professionals and Sponsors to license and co-brand our award-winning materials. Contact Katherine Marriott at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to request a custom proposal.
CISCRP is pleased to offer various options to license our award-winning educational clinical research content. Our materials are used by research centers, sites, academic institutions, pharmaceutical companies, health care professionals, and advocacy groups to provide information and education about clinical research and clinical trial participation. Benefits of licensing CISCRP’s content:
- You don’t need to “re-invent the wheel” – we have brochures, flyers, FAQs, patient stories, videos, books, interactive pages, and more
- All of our materials are reviewed and approved by Editorial Panels, which consist of patients, scientists, research professionals, advocates, and other experts.
- Most of our materials are written at a 6th-8th grade reading level and in lay language to ensure that the content is easy to comprehend.
- You will be able to share and post items directly to your own website, social media channels, emails, and can distribute items directly to your patients and their families.
- CISCRP is a non-profit, neutral organization so our materials are never promotional or biased.