Join Our Editorial Panel
CISCRP’s Trial Result Summaries program provides study volunteers with the results of their clinical trial. To develop the summaries, we call upon medical professionals, patient advocates and patients to form editorial panels that review all of the plain language summaries and communications before they are sent to study volunteers. Our editorial panels are essential to the review process of lay summaries.
We’re actively seeking volunteers to serve on these panels!
Editorial panelists review summaries and lay communications that match their area of expertise or interest to help us deliver easy-to-understand, yet scientifically accurate summaries to study participants around the world. Participants:
- Highlight areas that may be confusing to study participants
- Identify areas that may come across as biased
- Classify areas that seem to be withholding important information
Qualifications of editorial panel participants
- General member of the public with no health or research background
- Patient or patient advocate with a disease or condition
- Healthcare professional who does not currently work in the clinical trial enterprise
Contact us today about joining an editorial panel.
Click below to contact us about your interest in joining an editorial panel or schedule a complimentary consultation about your next plain language trial results summary.