Data Quality Associate
By joining the Boston-based nonprofit, CISCRP, you will join a team dedicated to raising awareness and understanding about clinical research participation and the important role it plays in public health.
The Data Quality Associate is dedicated to ensuring that information and materials produced by CISCRP are accurate and meet our high-quality standards. Under the supervision of the Quality Control Officer, the Data Quality Associate will work with members of other CISCRP departments and our sponsor partners to develop, implement, execute, and audit data quality processes as needed.
- Competitive benefits package
- Flexible work schedule
- Mission-driven work culture in a supportive and fun work environment
- Development and training opportunities
- Altruistic feeling
- Perform data entry/merging and quality control checks of specific materials (for example, entering/merging of participant-specific information/data from Excel into PDF template, or quality checking/editing large data Excel files
- Assist other departments in the design of quality edit checks to ensure data quality objectives are met, as well as participate in cross-functional teams on development and improvement.
- Perform audits to ensure internal CISCRP policies and standard operating procedures are being followed and adhered to.
- Establish, monitor, and track key performance indicators as it relates to quality assurance and performance.
- Assist Quality and Compliance Officer with Issue Reporting and Vendor/Client Assessments.
- Other quality and compliance-related tasks as needed.
What You Bring
- 1-2 years of experience in data quality and compliance or data entry
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to accurately and efficiently enter/merge and QC data from multiple source files
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to collaborate across departments to understand and perform project needs
- Strong analytical skills/problem-solving/conceptual thinking
Job type: Full-time
Pay: $55,000 – $65,000 per year
CISCRP offers a flexible hybrid working model, where employees work partly in the physical workplace, and partly remotely. We also offer fully remote positions.
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At CISCRP we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. So, if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles.
To apply, please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note in the email subject line, ‘Data Quality Associate Position’.