Medical Heroes Appreci-a-thon
Clinical research education and awareness is even more critical today. Due to recent global events, medical, healthcare and research professionals, including clinical trial participants, are working endlessly to provide the world with immunizations.
Show your support, appreciation and convey a ‘Thank You’ to all the ‘Medical Heroes’ in the world today—medical, healthcare and research professionals and the individuals participating in clinical research—by participating in a virtual fitness challenge, the 2020 Med Hero Appreci-a-thon. Be the ‘applause’ to recognize the Medical Heroes today.
Participate in the 2020 Challenge
From April 15th – May 15th
Please provide us with the following information:
The 2020 Med Hero Appreci-a-thon is a team building, outreach campaign in the style of a virtual marathon that celebrates all the “Medical Heroes”—medical, healthcare, research professionals and study volunteers—for their gift of participation in clinical research.
Last year, nearly 400 people across industry, research, advocacy, and patient communities participated globally in the virtual race. This year we’re hoping to see an even larger community of global clinical research professionals, patient communities and the general public participating in this virtual fitness challenge to raise awareness about clinical research and its importance to improving public health.
Virtual fitness challenge details:
- Register for free with code “fitforall”
- Create a team of up to five people
You can connect to a larger umbrella team by adding a hashtag to each participant’s bio. We can help set you up with a team if you’re interested! Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- CISCRP will be promoting individuals and organizations with the most digital spirit, top fundraisers, largest groups, and more.
- Registrants can order VIP t-shirts for themselves or their teams. All participants will receive fun digital items during the month and motivational
- Sponsorship opportunities are still available if groups would like to receive additional visibility among participants and across CISCRP’s digital channels. Email email@example.com to learn more.
Creative ways to take part in this program:
- Get a group of family or friends to join you
- Host a mini virtual fitness competition among staff
- You can log ANY kind of intentional exercise on our Appreci-a-thon platform! Here are a few fun ones to consider: bowling on the Wii, any electronic sports, playing with kids around the house, household work (painting, mopping, molding), jumping rope, sit-ups, push-ups, and stair climbing!
- Stay connected to your local fitness community by utilizing your gym’s online programs or videos and logging that activity on the Appreci-a-thon
- And there are a large and growing number of awesome, free, at-home workout resources to check out!
We look forward to seeing you along our virtual race course in Sapporo, Japan!
Sponsoring this virtual fitness challenge supports building awareness and education about clinical research among patient communities and the general public.
CISCRP sends out promotional email blasts to thousands of recipients leading up to the challenge and provides periodic updates on the status of participating teams to several thousand clinical research stakeholders throughout the month of the fitness challenge.
Sponsorship Benefits Include:
- Opportunity to “sponsor-a-mile” with a supporter spotlight on your patient engagement efforts, shared with each participant during their virtual journey
- Shout-outs on race platform message board
- Social media posts and a unique email blast to recognize your championship
- Recognition on the CISCRP website, the team photo gallery, and in CISCRP’s next eNewsletter
- Logo promoted across digital race materials (emails, confirmation notes, and social media posts)
If interested in sponsoring the Medical Heroes Appreci-a-thon virtual fitness challenge, please contact the Community Engagement Team at 617-725-2750, email Justine Holleran at firstname.lastname@example.org, or click on the ‘Contact Us’ button to complete the form.