CISCRP staff is committed to participating and presenting—speaker, chairperson, moderator, advisor roles—in relevant and engaging educational events within the clinical research industry. To collaborate with CISCRP for your upcoming event, please contact Joan Chambers at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We invite you to participate in these conference events and meet the CISCRP team.
Upcoming Speaking Engagements
Behtash Bahador will be attending and moderating a panel at Expanded Access Summit, January 27-29, 2020 in Washington, D.C. The panel discussion is titled “The Interactive Challenge: Breakout, Report, Compare”.
- Jasmine Benger will be attending and presenting at the 11th Annual SCOPE Conference, February 18-21, 2020, Hyatt Regency Orlando, Orlando, FL. Jasmine’s presentation is titled “Clinical Trials from the Patient Perspective: What Matters Most?”.
- Annick deBruin will be attending and presenting at MAPS Annual Meeting, March 8-11, Miami Beach Convention Center, Miami, FL. Annick’s presentation is titled “Beyond Patient Centricity – True Patient Partnership in the Pharmaceutical Industry”.
- Annick deBruin and Phyllis Kaplan will be attending CHI Clinical Trial Innovation Summit, April 6-8, 2020, Hyatt Regency, Cambridge, MA.
- Joan Chambers will be attending and moderating a panel discussion at CHI Clinical Trial Innovation Summit, April 6-8, 2020, Hyatt Regency, Cambridge, MA. The panel discussion is titled “Impact of Technology on Rare Disease Research, Engagement and Retention (Lessons Learned BEYOND Rare Disease)”.
- Jasmine Benger will be attending and presenting at DIA 2020 Global Annual Meeting, June 14-18, 2020, Washington, DC. Jasmine’s presentation is titled “Understanding the Needs of Diverse and Minority Populations”.
- Ken Getz will be attending the 7th Annual Patients as Partners US Conference, March 16-17th, 2020 in Philadelphia, PA. He will be presenting the annual keynote address, “New Data on Patient Preferences and Experiences to Inform Patient Engagement Strategies and Tactics”.