Medical Heroes Appreci-a-thon
The 2021 Medical Hero Appreci-a-thon has finished! Thank you to all of our teams and racers. Your dedication and team spirit throughout the month of March helped raise awareness and support for Medical Heroes everywhere.
We hope to see you at the starting line for Appreci-a-thon in 2022!
The 2021 Medical Hero Appreci-a-thon
March 1st – March 31st
Clinical research education and awareness is even more critical today. Medical, health care and research professionals are continuously working to provide care, treatment and vaccines for everyone. And patients, their families and the public are seeking information and hope.
The 2021 Medical Hero Appreci-a-thon is a team building and outreach campaign in the style of a virtual fitness challenge that celebrates all “Medical Heroes” – medical, health care, research professionals and study volunteers.
This year’s Appreci-a-thon followed a route through the beautiful U.S. National Parks, showing racers scenic views of The Grand Canyon, Yosemite, and more!
Thank you to our Appreci-a-thon Sponsors:
Appreci-a-thon 2021 Final Leaderboard
Virtual fitness challenge details:
- We’ve decided to waive registration fees in order to have more participants join and be involved. Donations are also welcomed.
- You can log ANY kind of intentional exercise on our Appreci-a-thon platform. A few fun exercises to consider: Wii bowling, jumping rope, yoga, push-ups, sit-ups, stair climbing, treadmill, any electronic sports, playing with kids around the house, and household work (painting, mopping, vacuuming, etc.).
- Create a team of family, friends, and colleagues – we can help set you up with a group.
- Stay connected to your local fitness community by utlizing your gym’s online programs or videos and logging that activity on the Appreci-a-thon platform.
- CISCRP will be promoting individuals and organizations with the most digital spirit, top fundraisers, largest groups, and more.
- All participants will receive fun digital items during the month of March 2021.
- Sponsorship opportunities are still available if groups would like to receive additional visibility among participants and across CISCRP’s digital channels. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Sponsoring this virtual fitness challenge supports building awareness and education about all the Medical Heroes and the importance of clincal research in advancing medical care and treatment.
CISCRP implements promotional digital campaigns to thousands of individuals leading up to the challenge and provides periodic updates on the status of participating teams to several thousand clinical research professionals throughout the month of the Medical Hero Appreci-a-thon virtual fitness challenge.
If you are interested in sponsoring the Medical Heroes Appreci-a-thon virtual fitness challenge, please contact the Community Engagement Team at 617-725-2750, email Justine Holleran at email@example.com or click on the ‘Contact Us’ button to complete the form.