Medical Heroes Appreci-a-thon
Clinical research education and awareness is even more critical today. Medical, health care and research professionals are continuously working to provide care, treatment and vaccines for everyone. And patients, their families and the public are seeking information and hope.
Join us in showing your support and appreciation for the millions of dedicated ‘Medical Heroes’ around the world by participating in a virtual fitness challenge. Please sign up today via the form below to participate in the 2021 Medical Hero Appreci-a-thon Virtual Fitness Challenge.
The 2021 Medical Hero Appreci-a-thon Has Begun
There’s still time to join
March 1st – March 31st
FREE ENTRY (donations are welcomed)
SIGN UP TODAY
Please provide us with the following information:
Invite your friends, family and co-workers to join you in this virtual fitness challenge across the beautiful route through the U.S. National Parks. You’ll visit national parks such as Yosemite, Yellowstone, Rocky Mountain, Grand Canyon, Zion and more!
Thank you to our Appreci-a-thon Sponsors:
The 2021 Medical Hero Appreci-a-thon is a team building and outreach campaign in the style of a virtual fitness challenge that celebrates all “Medical Heroes” – medical, health care, research professionals and study volunteers.
Last year, over 500 people across the industry, research, advocacy, and patient communities participated globally in the virtual race. This year, we are hoping to see an even larger community of global clinical research professionals, patient communities and the general public participating in this virtual fitness challenge to raise awareness about clinical research and its importance to improving public health.
Any intentional exercise or activity counts:
- Shoveling snow
- Household chores
- Playing with your kids
- Walking your dog
- Grocery shopping
- And many more!
Virtual fitness challenge details:
- We’ve decided to waive registration fees in order to have more participants join and be involved. Donations are also welcomed.
- You can log ANY kind of intentional exercise on our Appreci-a-thon platform. A few fun exercises to consider: Wii bowling, jumping rope, yoga, push-ups, sit-ups, stair climbing, treadmill, any electronic sports, playing with kids around the house, and household work (painting, mopping, vacuuming, etc.).
- Create a team of family, friends, and colleagues – we can help set you up with a group.
- Stay connected to your local fitness community by utlizing your gym’s online programs or videos and logging that activity on the Appreci-a-thon platform.
- CISCRP will be promoting individuals and organizations with the most digital spirit, top fundraisers, largest groups, and more.
- All participants will receive fun digital items during the month of March 2021.
- Sponsorship opportunities are still available if groups would like to receive additional visibility among participants and across CISCRP’s digital channels. Email email@example.com for more details.
We look forward to seeing you along the beautiful and scenic route of the U.S. National Parks.
Sponsoring this virtual fitness challenge supports building awareness and education about all the Medical Heroes and the importance of clincal research in advancing medical care and treatment.
CISCRP implements promotional digital campaigns to thousands of individuals leading up to the challenge and provides periodic updates on the status of participating teams to several thousand clinical research professionals throughout the month of the Medical Hero Appreci-a-thon virtual fitness challenge.
If you are interested in sponsoring the Medical Heroes Appreci-a-thon virtual fitness challenge, please contact the Community Engagement Team at 617-725-2750, email Justine Holleran at firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the ‘Contact Us’ button to complete the form.