- This event has passed.
AWARE for All – Los Angeles | VIRTUAL EVENT
November 18, 2020 @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm PSTFree!
Webinar and Virtual Health Fair
Taking good care of your health is one of the most important things you can do for yourself.
At the AWARE for All – Los Angeles Webinar, you’ll:
- Hear personal stories from patients who participated in clinical trials
- Listen to medical staff members on how they help patients participating in clinical trials
- Hear from patients on why they chose to participate and their decision-making thoughts
- Have fun with quick and easy 5-minute exercises
- Receive a free downloadable booklet with lots of helpful information about clinical research—available in English and Spanish
You don’t have to be sick to participate in clinical research. There are a lot of clinical studies that focus on improving general health, like issues with allergies, skincare, anxiety issues, cholesterol, and so much more.
- 4:00 PM—4:05 PM: Welcome from CISCRP
- 4:10 PM – 4:40 PM: Overview Presentation:
- What is clinical research, how does the process work, and who is involved?
- 4:55 PM—5:00 PM: Health Exercise
- Alzheimer’s LA Memory/Brain exercise
- 5:00 PM—5:35 PM: A Conversation with Patients and Health Professionals + Q&A
- 5:40 PM—5:45 PM: Health Exercise
- Reiki with WeSPARK Cancer Support Center
- 5:50 PM—6:00 PM: Med Hero Ceremony & Raffle
Download the Event Program Handbook: