- This event has passed.
AWARE for All – Los Angeles | VIRTUAL EVENT
November 18, 2020 @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm PSTFree!
FREE Live Webinar and Virtual Health Fair
Wednesday, November 18th, from 4-6pm PST (7-9pm EST)
Taking good care of your health is one of the most important things you can do for yourself.
At the AWARE for All – Los Angeles Webinar, you’ll:
- Hear personal stories from patients who participated in clinical trials
- Listen to medical staff members on how they help patients participating in clinical trials
- Hear from patients on why they chose to participate and their decision-making thoughts
- Have fun with quick and easy 5-minute exercises
- Receive a free downloadable booklet with lots of helpful information about clinical research—available in English and Spanish
- See more about AWARE for All – Los Angeles on our website here.
You don’t have to be sick to participate in clinical research. There are a lot of clinical studies that focus on improving general health, like issues with allergies, skincare, anxiety issues, cholesterol and so much more.
Download the Event Program Handbook:
Memory/Brain Assessment – Alzheimer’s LA
Reiki Exercise – WeSPARK Cancer Support Center
AGENDA (4-6pm PST | 7-9pm EST)
4:00 PM—4:05 PM: Welcome from CISCRP
4:10 PM – 4:40 PM: Overview Presentatio: What is Clinical Research, the Process and Who is Involved?
4:55 PM—5:00 PM: Memory/Brain Health Exercise with Alzheimer’s LA
5:00 PM—5:35 PM: A Conversation with Patients and Health Professionals + Q&A
5:40 PM—5:45 PM: Reiki Health Exercise with WeSPARK Cancer Support Center
5:50 PM—6:00 PM: Med Hero Ceremony & Raffle
AWARE for All. AWARE for You.
Be sure to learn more about the AWARE for All program on the CISCRP website.